The Rwandan Genocide was the slaughter of an estimated 1 million Tutsis and moderate Hutus, mostly carried out by two extremist Hutu militia groups, the Interahamwe and the Impuzamugambi, during a period of 100 days from April 6th through mid-July 1994.
HP59 – Rwandan Holocaust.mp3 20:19 – 18.7MB
Question and Answers Re-cap:
1. Question: What is the first year Michelle mentions as a stock market crash?
2. Question: When did Patton graduate from West Point?
Answer: June, 11, 1909
3. Question: Who introduced todays episode (57) of historypodcast?
4. Question: Where was Antoni Gaudí born?
Answer: Tarragona, Catalonia, Spain
5. Question: Name one of the three ethnic divisions of Rwandan’s mentioned in this episode?
Answer: Twa, Hutu or Tutsi
Source: Gendercide Watch
This Months Book:
Next Months Book:
Sorry no listings this week.